Capabilities – Fuels Management
Chiulista Services, Inc. pays strict attention to procedures for handling fuel products in compliance with the Defense Logistics Agency - Energy directives.
Chiulista Services, Inc. fuels management capabilities include:
- POL Operations Petroleum, Oil, and Lubricant (POL) Operations.
- Quality Control of fuels products to ensure that they meet government specifications and are suitable for use.
- Fuels accounting and Administration includes recording fuels transactions; preparation of reports, publications and forms, and maintenance; and installation of all software and hardware programs.
- Security, Compliance, and Environmental Services include the implementation of security, compliance and environmental programs.
DESC DLA-E Project Highlight
Fuels Management Services at the Barry M. Goldwater Range (BMGR) and Gila Bend Air Force Auxiliary Field (GBAFAF) and Barry M. Goldwater Range (BMGR):
The BMGR is a training range in the U.S. State of Arizona. Near the center of the range complex, GBAFAF serves as an landing strip for pilots training emergency divert and training air field. The on the ranges. BMGR is co-located with the GBAFAF and is an air-to-air and air-to-ground tactical aviation range complex.
- Mission success accomplished through teamwork
- CSI’s continuity of management oversight resulted in successful contract transition
- Performance period from 2010 through 2016